Onsport.com.au is an online sport and fitness store based in sunny Roseville in Sydney, Australia. Onsport kicked off back in 2010 when founders Matt and Andrew decided to hang up their boots at an Australian investment bank and pursue their dream of creating and running their own online company, offering sport and fitness-loving Australians a great online shopping experience and a wide range of genuine, authentic and high quality products from the best sport and fitness brands on the planet.
We’re passionate about sport and fitness and believe it has the power to enrich lives. Sport makes our lives healthier, more connected and entertains us. We also believe that online shopping is a more convenient way to shop. Everything we do is focussed on offering you, via our online shop, the best tools available to help you achieve your goals in sport and fitness – whether they are to participate in team or individual sports, to be more active, to get fitter or to support your team.
We do this by curating for you a range of the highest quality activewear, sports tech, sporting equipment and supporter gear and by providing an outstanding online shopping experience. There are many reasons to shop with onsport.com.au, including:
- Australian Customer Service - our local Australian-based customer service managers love helping out our customers in any way they can!
- Fast and free delivery - all orders over $50 delivery to anywhere in Australia are delivered free. We'll dispatch your order as quickly as possible.
- Earn Loyalty Points with our partners - earn your way to your next purchase on our site via redeeming Velocity Points, or your next flight, or car rental or something else from Velocity Frequent Flyer, with every dollar you spend on credit card or PayPal at onsport.com.au earning you 5 Velocity Frequent Flyer Points. Or, if you're a member of Commbank Awards, simply select Commbank as your preferred loyalty program and checkout with your Commbank Awards credit card to earn 10 Bonus Commbank Awards Points per dollar spent.^
- Redeem Velocity points for purchases - redeem your Velocity Points directly within onsport.com.au's shopping cart to pay, or part-pay, for your orders (or you can pay the traditional way with credit card / PayPal).^
- A huge range of genuine product - Onsport customers love shopping our huge range of genuine sport, fitness, outdoors and surf products sourced from the local wholesalers and distributors. When you order from Onsport you can rest assured that you're ordering authentic, genuine products from us as an official authorised Australian retailer of the brands we offer you - browse our brands here.
- Free and easy returns - worried about your size, or what the colour / style looks like in real life and concerned you won't be able to return it? You shouldn't be, let us take that weight off your shoulders and ease your mind. With free and easy returns at onsport.com.au when your order total exceeds $99, you can shop multiple sizes and return the ones that don't fit, or shop multiple colours / styles, pick the ones that suit you the most and return the others. Or you can simply order what you think is your size, if it's wrong, send it back and try another size.
Onsport.com.au has called this combined office/warehouse facility at Barcoo Street in Roseville, NSW home for over 5 years now.
Above: the outside of onsport.com.au's offices in Roseville, NSW, Australia
Onsport.com.au serves up to you authentic product, from some of the biggest sports and fitness brands on the planet, including: adidas, 2XU Compression, Canterbury, Fitbit, Garmin, Gilbert, Mizuno Running, New Balance, Lorna Jane, PUMA, Rival Swimwear, Running Bare, Saucony, SKINS Compression, Speedo Australia, Steeden and more...
Flattery will get you everywhere
What some of our lovely customers are saying about us:
"I received my tights today as well and they are perfect. Thank you for your amazing service. I will certainly be recommending your company to all and will visit your site when I am looking for sporting gear. I will also like on facebook. I hope your website does as well as it deserves." - Karin
"Really great customer services. Received a present that I needed to exchange for a different size and they couldn't have been more helpful." - Callum
"Thanks Andrew, applied the code and items purchased. Big grin. Thanks for such a quick reply." - Nathan
"On behalf of my son, we would just like to say a big thank you to onsport for the quick delivery of the Newcastle Knights Youth Jersey. I sent the order first thing on Thursday morning and at our request you were able to organise delivery by the Friday afternoon. As mentioned in the order we were going to the Dragons vs Knights game Friday night and as it was my son’s 9th birthday he really wanted to wear his new Knights jersey to the game. As I am not always comfortable ordering items online I was a bit hesitant but onsport.com.au well and truly delivered. We will definitely use onsport.com.au for our future sporting needs. Thanks again." - Jodie and Daniel
"Paul was very helpful - nice to be able to speak to a person when you have questions even when ordering through an online platform. Very prompt delivery of my item. Great service and will use again." - Kevin
"Just recieved the Jersey on Saturday! Thank you so much, it looks great! Will be purchasing from your site again some time soon. Thanks!" - Toma
"Thank you for outstanding service and I'll be happy to shop with you in the near future. Thanks again." - Cameron
"Sensational customer service and support! My shoes arrived 2 days after purchase, well packaged and perfectly presented. Unfortunately, a promotional pair of socks that were to be included in my order were missed. I assumed this to be because they had run out (the promotion was "while stocks last")...but they arrived the next day as a follow up order with a personally written note. A brilliant website, easy to navigate, lots of stock and options - the best online sports store Australia has to offer, if not the world (I've done a lot of looking!). Keep it up OnSport!." - Rebecca
"Thanks, Jesse! I'm thrilled that you've got the 9.5 on its way... Dealing with people like you makes the online shopping experience very nice indeed." - Joanne
"Your service is wonderful. We received the card and will collect the swimmers tomorrow from our post office. Will definitely purchase from onsport again." - Shelley
"These are for me (got the others for my 2 daughters and they said they are fantastic!)" - Margaret
"Just a quick note to say thank you for the great customer service I experienced when placing my first order with your company. I was very pleased with your rapid and courteous responses to both my original order and my replacement request. With myriad companies competing for our online spend it is refreshing to deal with a company that delivers on its promises. Best wishes for your company's continued success." - Gary
"Cheers Jesse! You guys seriously have the best customer service I've come across in a long time. It's very much appreciated!" - Roanna
FREE Delivery and FREE & EASY Returns
Being Australian-based, we pride ourselves on FREE delivery to any Australian address (including business addresses and PO boxes). Just for being a fellow Aussie, you’ll receive FREE delivery on all orders over $50 and FREE & EASY returns on orders over $99 delivered to an Australian address.
Accepted Payment Methods
onsport.com.au accepts the following payment types: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, PayPal or the redemption of Velocity Frequent Flyer Points (or a combination of these).
You'll notice when you view any of our products that there is a dollar ($) price AND a Velocity Points amount. This means you can pay for your purchases either by the traditional methods of credit card, PayPal or gift card, OR, thanks to our partnership with Velocity Frequent Flyer (the loyalty points program of Virgin Australia), you can redeem your Velocity Points directly within onsport.com.au to pay for your orders. If you do not have sufficient Velocity Points to purchase the sporting product(s) you are after, don't worry, you can redeem your Velocity Points and pay the difference (balance owed) with a credit card or PayPal. We call this "Points+Pay".
You'll also earn at least 2 Velocity Points per dollar (sometimes more during promotional periods) for every dollar you spend on onsport.com.au. Please note, the Points displayed on a product listing underneath the $ amount refers to the number of Velocity Points you can redeem to purchase the product in full using Velocity Points.
A safe and secure online shopping experience
We take the protection of your details very very seriously. onsport.com.au uses Internet standard encryption technology ("SSL" or "Secure Socket Layer" technology) to encode personal data that you send to us when placing an order through the site.
Our customer service team are ready to answer any questions or receive any feedback you may have either via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or if it’s urgent or you’d just prefer to talk to us, please call 1300 351 461, Monday to Friday, 9am–5pm (AEST).
^To earn and redeem Velocity Points, you must be a Velocity member. Velocity membership and Points earn and redemption are subject to the Member Terms and Conditions, available at virginaustralia.com/velocity, as amended from time to time. * Free shipping on orders over $50 delivered to an Australian delivery address, free returns on orders over $99 returned from an Australian address. See our Delivery Policy and Returns Policy for full terms and conditions.