SteelSeries Aerox 3 Wireless
Aerox 3 Wireless is designed to provide the fastest swipes possible, allowing you to outswipe the competition to the trigger. When milliseconds matter, speed is crucial.
68g Ultra Lightweight
Aerox 3's ultra-lightweight design allows for faster and more accurate reaction times in game when quick movements and large swipes are required.
Quantum 2.0 Wireless
Quantum 2.0 Wireless technology transmits wireless data at unprecedented speeds while being more stable, reliable, and energy efficient than ever before.
The first gaming mouse to receive an IP54 rating, which means it's resistant to water as well as dust, dirt, oil, fur, and other contaminants. The interior circuitry of the mouse is designed to protect it from virtually all types of environmental damage, so you'll never have to worry about mishaps.
Next-gen Golden Micro IP54 Switches
Upgraded dust and water-resistant switches provide flawless clicks even under the most demanding conditions, prevent double clicks, and allow you to make rock solid next-level shots. Rated for 80M clicks (3X the durability found in other gaming mice), they provide flawless clicks even under the most demanding conditions, prevent double clicks, and allow you to make rock solid next-level shots.
TrueMove Air Sensor
A custom true 1-to-1 tracking sensor designed in collaboration with PixArt for wireless performance. This 40G optical sensor with 18,000 CPI, 400 IPS, and 18,000 CPI provides the speed and accuracy you need to improve your gameplay.
100% Virgin Grade PTFE Glide Skates
100% pure PTFE is used to provide the smoothest swipes and enhanced control for super light mouse movements. Our best-selling QcK mousepads have been speed-optimized.
Recommended Grip Styles
The Aerox 3 Wireless's low profile shape is designed to meet a player's need for lightweight precision and comfort while using any grip style.
- Sensor SteelSeries TrueMove Air
- Sensor Type Optical
- CPI 100–18,000 in 100 CPI Increments
- IPS 400, on SteelSeries QcK surfaces
- Acceleration 40G
- Polling Rate 1000Hz / 1 ms
- Hardware Acceleration None (Zero Hardware Acceleration)
- Back Cover Material Black Matte Finish (Onyx) | White Matte Finish (Snow)
- Core Construction ABS Plastic
- Shape Ergonomic, Right-Handed
- Grip Style Claw, Fingertip, or Palm
- Number of Buttons 6
- Switch Type SteelSeries mechanical switches, rated for 80 million clicks
- Illumination 3 RGB Zones
- Weight 68g
- Length 120.55mm / 4.75 inches
- Width 57.91mm / 2.28 inches (front), 67.03mm / 2.64 inches (back)
- Height 21.53mm / 0.85 inches (front), 37.98mm / 1.50 inches (back)
- Connection 2.4GHz / Bluetooth 5.0
- Battery Life Up to 80 hours 2.4GHz Up to 200 hours Bluetooth
- OS Windows, Mac, Xbox, and Linux. USB port required.
- Software SteelSeries Engine 3.18.4+, for Windows (7 or newer) and Mac OSX (10.12 or newer)